The Arvigo Institute, LLC
PO Box 189
Antrim, NH 03440
New Hampshire Student Protection and Disclosures information
(Updated December 8, 2018)
The Arvigo Institute, LLC is a continuing education provider for national professional organizations for qualified health care practitioners. New Hampshire Student Protection and Disclosures information are as follows:
Admission Requirements and Procedures
The student will hold a license to touch clients to apply therapeutic treatment where such treatment is regulated by the state or province or country which has the legal authority to oversee the work of their profession. Examples of such regulated professions include massage therapists, nurses, naturopaths, physicians, acupuncturists, physical therapists, midwives, etc.
Where recognized professions are not regulated by local governmental authority, applicants must provide proof of having completed a training program recognized by their profession or a combination of education and experience that in the judgement of the Arvigo Institute would ensure an applicant has the background to successfully complete this course.
Direct inquiries to the Institute: admin [at] arvigotherapy.com
Transfer of Credit
As a continuing education provider, students are expected to attend the workshop to receive CE credit. We do not offer partial credit.
• The Institute is a licensed post secondary school in NH.
• National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB
• National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
• Federation of Holistic Therapists (UK)
• Australian Association of Massage Therapy; (AAMT); Massage & Myotherapy Australia. The National Education Committee (NEdC)
For a complete list of courses and CE credit hours refer to the web site for details
Course Schedule and Fees
The Institute schedules workshops in New Hampshire and at select locations. See our website for a complete list of classes and fees.
We adhere to our continuing education organization’s policies to provide a certificate of completion stating that a participant has completed the course. Partial credit for attending part of a class is not available.
Cancellation and Withdrawal
- Hands on Health the Maya Way (Domestic-US) Full payment is required at the time of registration and is non-refundable and non-transferable. If the course is cancelled by the Arvigo Institute, the student’s balance will be refunded or transferred to another course at the student’s option.
- Self-Care Training, Level 1 (Domestic- US) Full payment is required at time of registration. Student cancellations made with 14 days or less remaining before the first day of class; no refunds or transfers are available. Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the first day of class a refund or transfer of funds to another class is limited to funds paid on account minus a $100 USD administrative fee.
The Arvigo Institute, LLC reserves the right to cancel any class up to 14 days prior to the class start date. If the Institute cancels a class all funds paid on account are either refunded or transferred to a future class at the student’s option.
The Arvigo Institute, LLC and the Teachers are not responsible for costs incurred that were not paid directly to the Arvigo Institute. Such costs may include, but are not limited to, travel, lodging, meals, etc.
- International Hands on Health the Maya Way and Self-Care Training, Level One: Administrative Fee is due at the time of registration with the Arvigo Institute; the balance is paid directly to the teacher according to the teacher’s instructions. All other policies are the same as domestic-US policies, see above.
Advanced Workshops (International and Domestic)*
Registration Fees: Registration Fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable and applicable only to the class registered for.
- Cancellations with 30 days or less remaining prior to the first day of class: No refunds or transfer of funds
- Cancellations made with more than 30 days remaining before the first day of class: A refund or transfer of funds to another course is limited to funds paid on account in excess of the applicable registration fee.
*Due to the high demand for participation in Belize workshops a separate policy is applied:
- Cancellations with 45 days or less remaining prior to the first day of class: No refunds or transfer of funds
- Cancellations made with more than 45 days remaining before the first day of class: A refund or transfer of funds to another course is limited to funds paid on account in excess of the applicable registration fee.
Resolution of Grievances
The Arvigo Institute is committed to customer satisfaction and quality professional education for healthcare provider’s continuing education and, in pursuit of such, desires that students are satisfied and are treated fairly. All complaints and responses to complaints must be made in writing to the Institute office (See Correspondence) and will be handled as described in the following process.
- First Step: Complaints about a class should be brought to the attention of the teacher. Other complaints should be brought directly to the Arvigo Institute office (see Second Step). If a complaint is about a class, the teacher meets with the student to discuss the issue and work with the student to resolve the problem. The teacher documents the issue and submits a report to the Arvigo Institute office. If the issue is resolved, the report is filed with the class documentation. If the issue is not resolved to the student’s satisfaction, the student should contact the Arvigo Institute office in writing.
- Second Step: The Arvigo Institute office will review the student complaint and any relevant documentation and will contact the student and/or teacher if additional information is needed. The Institute will make a best effort to resolve the complaint within 10 business days of receiving it. Final resolution will be in writing and made available to all concerning parties.
- Third Step: If a student is not satisfied with the resolution after consulting with the Institute Office, the student should contact the New Hampshire Office of Career School Licensing at the following number: 603-271-6443.