Time & Location
11 Jun 2022, 6:00 pm – 09 Oct 2022, 10:00 pm
About the Event
Please click READ MORE below for full information on the class. This may take a moment or two to appear.
Self-Care Teacher Training is for Arvigo® therapists who are ready to support their communities with immersive gatherings to illumine and celebrate the magic of our bodies and the healing wisdom of Don Elijio Panti's lineage.
By the end of this training, the participant will be equipped and supported to offer 2.5 day Self-Care Trainings through the Institute, either online or in person.
Self-Care Training is the first step of the Arvigo® journey, leading many on to becoming practitioners via it being a prerequisite for Professional Care Training. In parallel, all teachers within the Institute that teach practitioner classes, begin by embodying teaching Self Care classes fully and first.
This four month training will begin in the second week of June 2022 and end on the second week of October 2022. Generally, although it would be great if you've had two years of practice as an Arvigo® therapist prior to enrollment, readiness for attendance is determined on a case-by-case basis. We arrive at determining readiness through connection at a one-on-one intention setting call where questions, desires, dreams, strengths and areas that need support can be determined and illuminated.
During the training, the time commitment is as follows:
1. Intention Setting one-on-one Zoom call with Samar (prior to June 2022)
2. Attending an initial group gathering in June (times will be determined depending on timezones' participants are in) and Opening Ceremony.
3. Attendance at four online Self-Care courses run by Samar beween June and October (dates TBA prior to February 1st 2022). During each training, portions will be taught by some of you! By the end you'll all get to teach at a real class at least once. Online Self Cares always run over weekends in either American or European/Asian timezones.
4. Attendance on the Monday after Self Care on two hour teacher training session and class debrief.
5. Co-teaching one Self-Care with another student in the group and a third assisting/observing. This means you'll also get to be the assistant/observer at some point!
6. Final Integration Session and Closing Ceremony.
You will, in essence, be attending and/or teaching at seven Self-Care class during this six month period. Allow for one full weekend of dedication per month + the Monday after, as well as an additional one at which you are co-facilitating. This comes to one hundred and something plus hours of training online plus the self-study time that will depend on the individual. This is a deep dive and a soul commitment. We will do all we can to make it meaningful, fun and easy.
Successful completion of training means you're ready to teach right away! If you still need support at the end of training, we're here to support you on a tailored individual basis until you feel ready.
Cost: $1800 USD ($1200 USD for students who identify as indigenous)
To connect with Samar about a one-on-one Intention Setting session via Zoom and registration please email email@example.com